MANUFACTURED HOME DECORATING IDEAS :
- Use a light wall color- throughout the entire home to open the space up and create cohesiveness. It really is amazing how much a paint color makes a space feel either warm, welcoming, and spacious or cold, barren, and tiny. You don’t have to use the same exact wall color throughout, but do keep the tones warm so the room gives that feeling off!
- Use any dead space in your home for storage. Getting full use out of each of the square feet you paid for will help fill out the room and keep everything tucked away and neat.
- Mirrors- help make a space feel larger and your ceilings look taller. Using them will give a grand-hall feeling to any gathering space in your home!
- Pay attention to detail. Trim and accents that pull the space together can update a room quickly. So, keep in mind all the nuances of a room’s installed decoration and use products that compliment that initial sense of style your home comes with.
- Control Clutter. The less you have, the less you have to clean or store. Having a bunch of stuff you don’t use is only making your home look more disarranged and disorganized. If you haven’t used or thought about it in a month, you don’t need it!
- Use properly scaled furniture. Buy furniture that isn’t too big or too small, but don’t be scared to have one or two large statement pieces that are functional.
- Be creative. It’s your home and your space, so make it feel that way!
Taken from~Manufactured Home Decorating Ideas