Manufactured Homes can be located on private property. If your land is owned free and clear you may be able to use this in lieu of down payment for the home. Many items will need to be verified prior to placement.
Some of these items to be verified are:
- What are the township or city requirements for mobile homes?
- Are there any deed restrictions for mobile homes?
- Do the restrictions require a specific foundation type?
- Will the property accommodate the size of the mobile home?
- Is there appropriate access to move home onto the private property?
- What utility connections are needed?
- Is there city water and sewer?
- Will a well or septic system be needed?